12 Good Reasons to Invest in Binary Options
Binary options are a simple and profitable way of trading on financial markets. This type of trading is very popular among investors because it is fair. You know the clearly determined amount in advance – how much you can make or lose.
1. From the start of your investment, you know the potential loss or profit
2. Short investment horizon – invest today, make a profit today
3. The current price of stock does not matter; you just need it to move in the right direction
4. You can not run into debt – you can only lose the invested amount
5. Very good appreciation even at the minimum market movement
6. You can start to invest with just a few hundred Dollars
7. You are not purchasing assets, you are just speculating on their growth or drop
8. 80% appreciation in minutes
9. Large amount of traded instruments – just choose
10. Trade Forex, commodities or stocks – all “under the same roof”
11. No stress during trading, the price after the option’s expiration decides
12. You do not need any exams or certificates. You just need your common sense
Binary options trading is also suitable for those who are new in the world of finance, because they can not run into debt in case of losing. Only the capital that they decide to invest at the given moment is at risk and there is no possibility of overdrawing their current balance on the trading account.
Each option has a time of expiry, also called expiration. The period in which an option expires may differ – from one minute to several hours. The trader is not as interested in the price trend during the trading as he is in the price at its end. Once the option expires, we learn the closing price, and if it is as predicted, a profit is recovered.
Watch the videos at Banc De Binary. Trade Google, Amazon and Apple. Click here..
## End of Article
More important information regarding this topic:
- » Binary Options Glossary of Trading Terms Part I
- » What are Binary Options?
- » Why are Binary Options Enabling Traders to Compete in Tough Markets?
- » Binary Options Glossary of Trading Terms Part II
- » Platform Rates and Security of Binary Options Brokers